Content brief template
Content authors can use a content brief template to create content.
A template can help ensure you collect all the information you need.
It’s also useful to know if there are any tables or complex images. These might need :
- redesigning — for example, non tabular data should not go in tables
- extra work — for example, help with long descriptions.
The brief may include:
- page title (h1)
- meta title — the title that appears in search engine results like Google
- page type or template
- owner or subject matter expert
- review cycle — for example, 1, 3, 6 or 12 months
- images, media or other files