Assurance guidance for Agile delivery
Understand how to apply effective assurance for digital projects and programmes where Agile delivery is being used.
This guidance is an extension of the All-of-Government (AoG) Portfolio, Programme and Project Assurance Framework, which outlines the principles of good assurance.
AoG Portfolio, Programme and Project Assurance Framework
- Senior Responsible Owners (SROs) and governance bodies
- project and programme managers
- internal audit functions
- enterprise portfolio or programme management offices (EPMOs)
According to the 12th annual State of Agile report (COLLABNET, 2018), the benefits of adopting Agile delivery include:
- ability to manage changing priorities
- project visibility
- business / IT alignment
- delivery speed / time to market
- increased team productivity.
- Assurance guidance for Agile delivery
- Pocket guide: Assurance guidance for Agile delivery (PDF 403KB)
- Guidance and templates for portfolio, programme and project assurance
Utility links and page information