Department of Internal Affairs
Supplier Portfolio and Contract Manager
Catalyst Cloud Framework Agreement
The Catalyst Cloud Framework Agreement is an all-of-government agreement that covers Catalyst Cloud’s public cloud services and professional services.
The Catalyst Cloud Framework Agreement allows eligible government agencies to buy public cloud services and professional services from Catalyst Cloud under standardised terms.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Administration Management
- Managed Services
- Professional Services.
- Catalyst Cloud public cloud services are provided from data centres based in New Zealand operating under New Zealand legal jurisdiction.
- The agreement leverages the scale of New Zealand’s government agencies as a single customer.
- The agreement provides agencies with negotiated discounts for public cloud services.
- The agreement simplifies contractual processes for agencies.
Te Tari Taiwhenua Department of Internal Affairs
Adopting the service
Eligible agencies can adopt the Catalyst Cloud Framework Agreement by co-signing an affiliate Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with DIA and a sign-up form with Catalyst Cloud.
To request the MoU and agreement sign-up details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility criteria — Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
The Catalyst Cloud Framework Agreement is not a common capability agreement. This means your organisation may need to consider a primary procurement to procure goods and services from the Catalyst Cloud Framework Agreement. Please refer to the Government Procurement Rules for further advice.
Adopting agencies buying new cloud services are required to undertake procurement obligations and risk and assurance requirements.
A small lead agency fee of 1% of the total spend by agencies will be applicable. This fee is used to manage the contract on behalf of all government agencies.
Lead Agency Agreement details
The Department of Internal Affairs (DIA) has entered into an agreement with Catalyst Cloud to supply public cloud services to eligible government agencies.
The initial 3-year agreement commenced in February 2022 with a renewal option for a further 3 years.
Account Manager: Robin Whitaker
Utility links and page information