Web Services Panel
The Web Services Panel (WSP) provides a range of professional services for your agency’s website development. This agreement expires on 30 June 2021 and will be replaced with the Digital Experience Professional Services category in Marketplace.
The WSP is an All-of-Government approved panel of vendors for developing websites and applications. You can use the WSP and Common Web Platform (CWP) independently of each other.
The panel has 11 categories. The services provided in these categories are additional to CWP:
- information architecture
- content design
- user insight
- analytics and search engine optimisation
- application testing
- visual design
- front-end development
- back-end development
- native application development
- website accessibility assessment
- ongoing support.
The Department of Internal Affairs (DIA) has contracted 80 vendors to provide services within these 11 categories to government agencies. Vendors may provide services for multiple categories.
The WSP is an open panel. This allows:
- suppliers to join or expand the set of services they provide agencies, and
- to capture demand from government and innovation from the market.
- Reduces the cost and duration of web service development by simplifying requirements gathering, speeding up procurement and reducing the time spent on development.
- Reduces website management costs across government by using economies of scale and reducing doubling up on compliance costs.
- Reduces legal costs in establishing contracts. The WSP ICT Common Capability Contract procurement uses Statements of Work.
- Makes it easier and cheaper to comply with the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment’s Mandatory Rules for Procurement by Departments.
- Reduces unnecessary investment by encouraging agencies to reuse and share technology and designs already developed by other agencies.
- Agencies using WSP no longer have to tender for their outsourced web projects, saving time and money.
Te Tari Taiwhenua The Department of Internal Affairs
Adopting the service
This agreement is expiring in June 2021 and we have opened a category in Marketplace under Digital Experience Services where you can begin to procure these services.
If the vendor you want to engage with is not on the Marketplace, you can still continue to use the Web Services Panel until June 2021.
Existing Statements of Work and Orders for Ongoing Technical Support agreements will continue until the end date in those agreements.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the replacement programme (Digital Experience Services).
Lead Agency Agreement summary
- Open Supplier Panel
- ICT Common Capabilities
- Ongoing contract
Lead Agency Agreement details
The Lead Agency Agreement permits eligible agencies to enter into subscription agreements (SA) with any of the vendors on the panel to purchase the services described in the agreement.
To take advantage of the All-of-Government contract, agencies may only use the vendor for the services they've been contracted for. If an agency wants to use a vendor for other work, they must conduct a separate purchasing and contracting process.
Agencies using other vendors who are not on the WSP are not required to change vendors but will not be able to access the advantages of the WSP All-of-Government service.
- Abletech Limited
- AccEase Limited
- Access Advisors (formerly Blind Foundation)
- Ackama NZ Limited (formerly Rabid Limited)
- Alphero Limited
- Assurity Consulting Limited
- Big On Writing
- Boost Limited
- Capiche Limited
- Catalyst.NET Limited (trading as Catalyst)
- Chrometoaster New Media Ltd
- Cigniti Technologies Pty Ltd
- Click Suite
- Contented Enterprises Ltd
- Covalense Technologies Pty Ltd
- Datacom Systems (Wellington) Limited
- Davanti Consulting Limited
- Dave Clark Design Associates Limited
- Deloitte Digital
- Designworks NZ Limited
- Deviate Limited
- DNA Designed Communications Limited
- e-Gov Watch Limited
- Empathy Limited
- Enlighten Designs Ltd
- Equinox IT Limited
- Experience Networks Limited
- FishServe Innovations New Zealand (trading as FINNZ)
- Haunt Digital Limited
- Wunderman Thompson (formerly Heyday Limited)
- Enterprise Services NZ (formerly Hewlett-Packard)
- iDesign Media
- Insight Creative Limited
- IntegrationQA Limited
- Intergen Limited
- Isobar (prev Little Giant)
- Kernl Digital T/A Octave
- Lushai Limited
- Mark Creative
- MEA Limited
- Media Suite Limited
- NV Interactive Limited
- Ocean Design Limited
- Ocular Limited
- Osynlig Limited
- Pattern Limited
- Phosphor Limited
- Pikselin Limited
- Pixel Fusion Limited
- Planit Limited
- Prefer Limited
- Provoke Limited
- Qual IT Limited
- Signify Limited
- Silverstripe Limited
- Sixtyproof Limited
- Somar Web Design and Development Ltd (trading as Somar Design Studios)
- Sparks Interactive
- Spire Digital
- Squiz Limited
- Studio Thick
- Testing Consultancy
- Touchcast (trading as Clemenger BBDO)
- Wolf Interactive
- Write Limited