Content Services helps agencies manage their information assets and improve the way they create, capture, manage, maintain, store, distribute and use their information and content.
The Content Services category in the Marketplace provides managed content services, data and information professional services and a range of related software categories, such as smart search, process automation, content digitisation and content services software.
Core services and features provided by the Content Services category include:
- collaboration features — for internal and external collaboration requirements
- mobility — the ability to search, access and edit content on any device, from anywhere
- content and metadata management
- workflow and reporting — manage processes digitally
- advanced search features
- content analytics
- capture and digitisation
- document and records management — ‘best practice’ records management, and lifecycle management of physical and electronic documents and records.
Visit Marketplace for a list of current services.
Content Services enables your agency to improve the way you create, store, collaborate, protect and manage a wide range of digital content and information.
You can select the best-fit product for your agency’s needs from the Marketplace.
Te Tari Taiwhenua Department of Internal Affairs
Adopting the service
Agencies wanting to adopt the service undertake a secondary procurement process. For more detail visit the Marketplace.
How to get a contract
See what agencies need to know for more information about joining Marketplace and procuring services.